Foreign Minister of Afghanistan visits the Nordic countries
H.E. Minister of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan, Dr Rangin Dadfar Spanta, will visit Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark in week 9 and 10.
The objectives of the visit of Foreign Minister Spanta are amongst others:
• To expand and deepen the bilateral relations between Afghanistan and the Nordic countries.
• To discuss the importance of cooperation between Afghanistan and the Nordic countries and emphasize the continuation of the Nordic contribution to the stabilization and recovery of Afghanistan.
• To discuss the achievements of Afghanistan over the last 6 years in collaboration with the international community.
• To thank the people of the Nordic countries for their generous support towards Afghanistan and propose the creation of a Nordic development bloc.
• To discuss the security situation in Afghanistan and the wider region.